What is a fire stick?
The Amazon Fire Stick is a small device the size of a flash drive that plugs into a TVs HDMI port. The Fire Stick enables any TV to stream content over WiFi such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO go, and much more.
- The next generation of Amazon bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media stick under $50–now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy over 15,000 apps, games, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 140 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost. Plus, members can add over 100 premium and specialty channels like HBO and SHOWTIME—no cable or satellite subscription necessary.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue watching.
- Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen
Just plug Fire TV Stick into your HDTV and start streaming in minutes. Use the included Alexa Voice Remote to find the best way to watch across more than 140 channels and apps with universal search. With the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search of any streaming media stick, shows and movies start faster and stream smoother than ever.
With access to Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, and more—there are over 300,000 TV episodes and movies ready to stream. Watch live TV (including sports and news) as it happens. Subscription fees may apply.
Use the Alexa Voice Remote to quickly find what you want to watch. Just say, “Find romantic comedies,” and Alexa will show you results from apps like Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, and Amazon Video. Want to skip the opening credits?
Say, “Fast forward a minute,” within Amazon Video and Amazon Channels.
Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, doesn’t stop there. Just press the microphone button and ask to play music from Pandora, order a pizza from Domino’s, shop for popcorn and snacks, and more.
Watch TV live with subscriptions to Sling TV, DIRECTV NOW, CBS All Access, and others. Learn how to stream your favorite shows without a cable subscription (internet service required), and find out which apps you need using the interactive guide.
Never miss an episode when you’re away from home. Fire TV Stick works with any HDTV so you can take it over to a friend’s house or bring it along to hotels and dorm rooms. Just plug and play anywhere–all you need is a Wi-Fi connection. Some content not available in all countries.
Set the mood for any party with millions of songs ready to stream through Pandora, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio. Plus, watch videos from YouTube, Vevo, and Vimeo or play hundreds of games from Mojang, EA, Disney, and more. Just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you’d like to hear, see, or play next.